Our program aims to prepare participants to successfully enter and succeed in law school and legal careers.
- To be eligible to participate, applicants must have at least a 3.5 cumulative undergraduate GPA achieved at a four-year institution.
- Assist in drafting pleadings, papers, and correspondence
- Conduct factual and legal research
- Assist in document review and discovery
- General attorney support
- Exceptional Writing Skills
- Year-Long Commitment: Prospective fellows must commit to participating in the fellowship program for a full year.
- Excellent communication skills including writing and typing
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, very basic Excel, etc.)
- Detail-Oriented and self-starter
- High levels of teachability, proven time management skills, and organization
- Currently obtaining bachelor’s degree or recent college graduate
- Willingness to work remotely or in person in Malibu
Application will include:
- Application Form
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Essay (500 words or less)
- Briefly discuss what is motivating your pursuit of this fellowship and what you hope to achieve in the one year program.
- Personal Statement (Description noted in body of application)